Tuesday, July 22, 2008
On the main screen type *#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
*#7780# reset to factory settings.
*#67705646# This will clear the LCD display(operator logo).
*#0000# To view software version. *#2820# Bluetooth device address.
*#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
*#62209526# - Display the MAC address of the WLAN adapter. This is available only in the newer devices that supports WLAN like N80
#pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
*#92702689# - takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below: 1. Displays Serial Number. 2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture 3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY) 4. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000) 5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
*#3370# - Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain faster though.
*#3370* - (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
*#4720# - Half Rate Codec activation.
*#4720* - Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset:
*#7370925538# Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default loorck code is: 12345 Press
*#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet. or Type *#7370925538# on the main screen. This resets wallet code but be warned you lose all stuff in the wallet.
*#7328748263373738# resets security code. Default security code is 12345
Unlock service provider: Insert sim, turn phone on and press vol up(arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C,then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin# Change closed caller group (settings >security settings>user groups) to 00000 and ure phone will sound the message tone when you are near a radar speed trap. Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits, gr8 for practical jokes! (works with some of the Nokia phones.)
Press and hold "0" on the main screen to open wap browser.
1. Sony Ericsson Secret Menu: -> * <- <- * <- * (-> means press joystick, arrow keys or jogdial to the right and <- means left.) You'll see phone model, software info, IMEI, configuration info, sim lock status, REAL time clock, total call time and text labels. You can also test your phones services and hardware from this menu (main display, camera, LED/illumination, Flash LED, keyboard, earphone, speaker, microphone, radio and vibrator tests)
2. IMEI Number: *#06# -For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity.
3. Lockstatus: <- * * <- -SIM lock - Do not lock your phone if you don't know the unlock code. This is another good check before you buy any phone, especially second hand ones. If phone is SIM locked, you may not be able to switch to other GSM operators.
4. Shortcut to last dialed numbers: 0#
5. Shortcut to sim numbers: On main menu type a number and press #
6. If you change the language from default to any other language, then it may be difficult to switch to default language. The shortcut is very simple. Just press <0000>. <> stands for right arrow button or joystick.
Important! Try these codes at your own risk! I don't accept any complaints. Some of these codes may not work.